[Sidefx-houdini-list] ATI 5xxx series graphics card experiences(Win7)

c.p.brown cpb at snotbubble.com
Wed Jul 7 17:45:49 EDT 2010

Prefs > compositing > cooking > 'use GPU to assist compositing'.
With this on I get a mangled display with some ops, especially scale.

-cpb

Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] ATI 5xxx series graphics card
experiences(Win7)
   From: craigleehoffman at aol.com
   Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:58:48 -0400
     To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com

 What exactly do you mean by "except for COPs with GPU Acceleration on".

Is GPU acceleration a new thing COPs specific option?  I haven't used COPs
in a while...

Thanks,
Craig