[Sidefx-houdini-list] Buggy Objectt CHOP with bearing option

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:47:53 EDT 2010

Thanks guys for your answers.
Yep looking at the dependency dialog it shows some infinite loop problems,
this makes me thing that it is impossible to make an object CHOP work in
bearing mode calculating the reference of one objec to to another and then
exporting the result to the reference value. I understand becaouse of the
nature of CHOPs this is going to happen, but specially in the object chop is
very handy to export values to the reference object, so I think it would be
a very handy RFE to make the object CHOP avoid this infinite loop in any
way.
Finally I have choose to use the objlookat expression in a Channel CHOP. I
need to implement it in chops to keep consistency with the rest of my
constraints chop which are implemented as chops networks.
Now is working just fine.
I never use the Object At parameter because is a kind of black box.
cheers

--
Un saludo
Best Regards