[Sidefx-houdini-list] Buggy Objectt CHOP with bearing option

Mark Alexander malexander at sidefx.com
Fri Jul 2 13:15:23 EDT 2010

On 07/02/2010 06:08 AM, Pablo Giménez wrote:
> But when you set a reference object I got an error in the null I am using to
> export my channels. Middle clock in the null node force to recook and the
> problem seems to be solved but then  I move the target object around and the
> constrained is not following it.

This sounds like a recursion issue by the symptoms. Make sure that the
objects you're fetching the data from are not the same, or downstream,
from the object you're exporting to.

If this is so, the easiest solution to the problem with fetching and
exporting to the same object is to insert a Null above the object with
all the transforms, use the Object CHOP to fetch from that, and then
export to the actual object below.

Cheers,
M.