[Sidefx-houdini-list] Buggy Objectt CHOP with bearing option

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:01:44 EDT 2010

For constraints like this you may want to look at an obj subnet.
Inside the obj subnet have a bunch of nulls with varying objlookat
expressions. Then on the subnet parent, just switch between the
different nulls using the "Ouptput Transform" parm. Parent the object
to be constrained to the subnet. (You shouldn't need CHOPs.)