[Sidefx-houdini-list] Vancouver Houdini User's Group 1st meeting

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 13:07:15 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Quick announcement for the 1st Vancouver Houdini User's Group meeting.

Cheers,

Peter B

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=289777131941

VHUG Kick-off Meeting
March 3, 2010
Speaker: Leo Chan: Technology Director, Content Production @ EAC
Topic: Procedural Terrain Generation at EAC

VHUGgers!

We're getting ourselves organized to make our User Group as beneficial
as possible. Our goal is to develop VHUG and its meeting structure
organically. This meeting will allow us to collect everyone's ideas in
an open discussion. Currently we're proposing we meet every two months
at CIS. This is in addition to and separate from the pub nights Kash
is organizing (thanks Kash!).

In this first meeting, we'll have a prepared presentation (30-60
minutes), followed by an open show & tell time where anyone can
present ideas or demos, and finally an open discussion session.

We have a great line-up of local presenters this year, and hope you'll
sign up for doing a presentation as well. If we get enough content, we
might meet more often.

Please RSVP. Hope to see you there and looking forward to your
contributions to shape this group moving forward.