[Sidefx-houdini-list] Closure

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 01:37:54 EST 2010

I'm actually looking for the edges. I'm writing a convex hull SOP. After I
delete the polys that my current point can see, I need to make the triangles
from the horizon edges back to my current point. I'm using a loop through
all the edges of all the polys now and testing how many faces share the
edge. If it's only 1, it's a boundary. But that is very slow.

Dave