[Sidefx-houdini-list] Closure

Sebastian H. Schmidt sebastian.h.schmidt at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:34:41 EST 2010

Hi Dave,

do you want the edges or do you want  basicaly the result of a divide sop
does when you tick remove shared edges ?
if you need the divide-sop thingy you can do this here:

GU_Detail *myFillGDP = new GU_Detail(mygdp)
GQ_Detail     *myFillGQP = new GQ_Detail(myFillGDP);
myFillGQP->boundary()
you might have to reverse the normals with
myFillGQP->reversePolys()
but than you can merge it back together and do a fuse with a function called
(fast)consolidatePoints

if you realy need the edges, ... sorry havent used that yet ;)

cheers
Seb