[Sidefx-houdini-list] Closure

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:55:18 EST 2010

Can anyone explain how to use the GEO_Closure class?

I'm trying to find an ordered list of the edges of the polygons that are at
the border of some geometry. Like if you take a polygon sphere and delete
one of the polygons, I'd like to be able to find the edges of the hole that
is left. How can I do this? I'm trying to do it in the hdk, using 10.0.430

Would the GEO_Closure be able to help with this? Or can anyone else explain
how to do this in an efficient manner?

I also sent this to support, but just in case someone is trolling the
mailing list this weekend and has an idea, I'd appreciate some info.

Dave