[Sidefx-houdini-list] How would you import multiple attributes into vex... arrays?

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:14:34 EST 2010

In a VOP situation where it was desirable to loop every point against
some arbitrary array of N int attrs (an array), you could create a
second geometry detail in a second SOP that had N points - each of
which had the int attr value. At that point you can create a VOP with
two inputs and loop the points in the first input against the points
in the second input. Use the point count VOP to count the size of the
array coming into the second input, and use that value as the end
input on a for VOP. insode the for VOP wire i into the ptnum input to
get each seperate attr in your array.

Hope that's enough to get you started...