[Sidefx-houdini-list] How would you import multiple attributes into vex... arrays?

Antoine Durr antoinedurr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 12:43:08 EST 2010

If the list of points is presented as geometry attributes, then you
simply need to have parameters with matching names, and they'll
automatically be set to the geometry attribute value.  Unless you use
arrays, that means 18 extra parameters.

Another approach, now that I think about it (I don't have Houdini in
front of me), is to simply use the import() function just get point/
attribute values.

-- Antoine