[Sidefx-houdini-list] i am looking for the best way to get my head into matrix math.

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Sun Jan 17 20:06:27 EST 2010

Coincidentally, I've literally just finished an article on my website
about understanding what a 3x3 matrix is.

Please note, it's intentionally very non-technical and aimed at artists
who are interested in understanding a bit more about maths.

http://www.andynicholas.com/?p=861

I'd be interested to see what you guys think - maybe catch any slip-ups
I've made?

Thanks

Andy