[Sidefx-houdini-list] i am looking for the best way to get my head into matrix math.

Peter Claes claespeter1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:47:43 EST 2010

This is John Vince's book (I used it in Bournemouth and it's a kind introduction & overview to mathematics... it helped a lot of people that were "afraid" of mathematics see the light :)  )
There is now a second edition (at a much more reasonable price ):
http://www.amazon.com/Mathematics-Computer-Graphics-John-Vince/dp/1846280346/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263505417&sr=1-1

The price of the old one probably went up because they are the last prints.