[Sidefx-houdini-list] Level of Detail Parameter for Metaball Rendering?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:11:56 EST 2010

Hi Robert,

There used to be a  Metaball Mantra procedural that would convert the
metaballs at render time with a LOD control. I expect it's still in
Houdini 10...

Using procedurals in H10 is much more confusing than it used to be,
you have to add the Procedural as a Shop, then apply it to the object.
Usually done as a SHOPnet inside the object...

Cheers,

Peter B