[Sidefx-houdini-list] i am looking for the best way to get my head into matrix math.

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:02:45 EST 2010

Hi Geeks

Understanding matrices can really empower you in 3d. I have been
bumping about and discovering what you can do or need to do to get
results with matrices. I have gotten a decent way on my own using
houdini as my way to explore the world of matrices through Python and
vops.

Now I am looking for the best clearest explanation of matrices. an
online class, explanation, website, lecture, video tutorial? If you
have found one of these things that realy made it clear to you or
wished you had found sooner instaid of learning the hardway could you
please share it here.

While we are at it are there any other fundamental 3d math concepts
that have grate resources on the web that you would want to share.

Thanks

Robert.