[Sidefx-houdini-list] dop collision records into sops

Spencer Lueders Spencer.Lueders at framestore.com
Wed Jan 13 09:25:19 EST 2010

Adding to what Sebastian suggested, you can create an add sop followed by a copy sop.  In the number of copies, use a dopnumrecords().  This will create a pt for every impact on a given frame.

After the copy sop, you can place a point sop down and in the P parameter replace $TX, $TY, $TZ with dopfield() to extract the position of each impact.