[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to improve sprite visualisation quality in the viewport.

Muhittin Bilginer muhittin.bilginer at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:15:36 EST 2010

Hello,
The problem is that I am using one single image that is something like
200x20000... and this has been offset per SPRITE to map a portion of
it. So that's the reason for the low quality in the view port. This is
fixed at render time where each sprite gets its map individually.

I guess with that technique there is nothing to do.

By the way, the " texcache command" is really interesting. It did not
change anything in my case. But it is good to know that one can tweak
such things.

Thanks.