[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to improve sprite visualisation quality in the viewport.

Muhittin Bilginer muhittin.bilginer at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:05:04 EST 2010

Hi,
I am doing some work with sprites, where I have different image
sequences mapped on my sprites. This is almost the first time I am
using sprites since a long time. What I have noticed is that the
preview quality of the sprites in the viewport under Houdini is really
poor compared to the sprite preview in Maya. I do not remember it to
be that bad?!

Is there a way to imporve this, a display option or setting... or some
kind of a cheat I can do with a quick shader? I tried

It is a generic "Sprite POP" that is used. Nothing special. And I
think it is using a built in sprite shader.

Many thanks.

--
Muhittin Bilginer