[Sidefx-houdini-list] attribute signatures

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:11:23 EST 2010

Hey,

AttribCreate SOP not the only way to restore mapping. There is another one
way that works in POP land and looks weird... But works.
You can laid down Attribute POP, type in the name of attribute you want to
restore a mapping for and in value fields just type $BLAH like if you
already have mapping.
Sounds funny but works :)