[Sidefx-houdini-list] wire object and spring constraint

Martin Matzeder hip at booyabase.de
Fri Feb 26 08:20:28 EST 2010

Hi François,

thanks, but unfortunatley both otl seem to be corrupted :(

I darkly remember what was going on int the h8 file, the copy data sop
applied different constraint data per point, but now the constraint is
not a data it is a relation ship that cannot be copied with the copydata
sop and trying it, throws an error.
but the applyRelationshipDOP seems capable to handle this. I give it a try

Martin