[Sidefx-houdini-list] wire object and spring constraint

Martin Matzeder hip at booyabase.de
Fri Feb 26 03:49:14 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to recreate a effect I did long time ago in h8 with wires in
dops. I created a wire that was springconstrained to a goal wire, but
the strength of the spring was controled on a per point basis. in sop i
could set the strength of the spring constraint per point. If I remember
right , I used the wireglue constraint and edited the copydata sop
inside the wireglue to add the necessary strenght per point stuff.
But imagine this, I can not recreate this in h10 :(.
so my really burning question is how to set this constraint system up in
h10. and more information on the copydataDOP would help here to.

thanks a lot

Martin