[Sidefx-houdini-list] Check out my photos on Facebook

Rakesh Malik invite+akbqr2ar at facebookmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:20:24 EST 2010

Hi Sidefx-houdini-list,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Rakesh

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=898160075&k=SVM465W3PT6G2EFDVE2Z2USUTTAJ44Z&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=sidefx-houdini-list@sidefx.com&c=99126f45c2120954fdf96a106686c75f.sidefx-houdini-list@sidefx.com was invited to join Facebook by Rakesh Malik. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=4e68c9&u=1047247746&mid=1f0d8b4G3e6bbb82G0G8