[Sidefx-houdini-list] chops and docs

baq baq8 at op.pl
Fri Feb 19 13:04:13 EST 2010

thanks for this info, I have Cunningham's book just 2 pages about chops
there, don't have the Lowell's one, perhaps should I buy it,

I'm interested in few things, first - how people from Houdini 6 or 7(8)
era learned chops, second how fx houses use it in production, is it
still in use or maybe I don't know and it's a dead part of this
software, could this knowledge(chops) be helpfull in fx animation? can I
use it with pops?