[Sidefx-houdini-list] build a poly mesh from a vertex position face connection list

katrin schmid Katisss at gmx.de
Thu Feb 18 18:13:24 EST 2010

hi,
thanks a lot for this,
unfortunately i still end up with 16 points in  a cube.
    	  for (unsigned j = 0; j < m_faceList.size() ; j++)
   	  {
        	GU_PrimPoly* aFace = GU_PrimPoly::build(
            		gdp,
            		m_faceList[j].size(),
            		GU_POLY_CLOSED,
            		false);

    		for(point_idx = 0; point_idx < m_faceList[j].size() ; point_idx++)
		{
		   aFace->setVertex(point_idx, added_points[ m_faceList[j][point_idx]] );
		}
}
Very strange,
katrin