[Sidefx-houdini-list] using $AGE for size.

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Thu Feb 18 12:30:48 EST 2010

This is indeed the way to do it.
$AGE is an absolute value so particles that live 5 seconds will have a
size of 5 at the end of their life.
This is probably different for each particle. The final metaball shape
will also ne very different if you change the life expectancy of the
particles.

You can also use $LIFE instead of $AGE to get a value that scales from 0
to one during the lifetime of each particle.
In this way the shape will stay the more the same if you play with the
lifetimes.

cheers,
benS