[Sidefx-houdini-list] using $AGE for size.

jacob fisher jacobfshr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:18:08 EST 2010

Sorry I don't currently have Houdini available in front of me, but I
want to create a simple scene where I have spheres copied onto a
particle network.

As the particles age, want the spheres to increase in size.

My initial thought was I could just use $AGE for metaball radxyz.

However, because of the set up, metaball popnet copy, I can't use $AGE, can I?

Should I set up a Null in my particle network and pull that $AGE
attribute with ch("../popnet/null/$AGE") or something like that?

Hopefully this is a real basic problem I'm over/under thinking.

-jake