[Sidefx-houdini-list] build a poly mesh from a vertex position face connection list

katrin schmid Katisss at gmx.de
Thu Feb 18 06:03:35 EST 2010

hi,
i decided in splitting
because i couldnt figure how to redraw the mesh deforming.
I had to clearandDestroy which is way to slow..
This is my first sop so i am happy with any suggestion for architecture.
Thanks,
katrim

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser