[Sidefx-houdini-list] build a poly mesh from a vertex position face connection list

katrin schmid Katisss at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 02:24:25 EST 2010

hi,
gdp->orient(); didnt change anything really.
On a quad sphere i get seams something that looks like a reversed
hi,
so reversing the face order fixed the normals.
I am still getting scrumbled polys on the pole of
a quad sphere... Trimesh looks ok.
Thanks for helping,
katrin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------