[Sidefx-houdini-list] Debugging HDK SOPs

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:28:46 EST 2010

When I run Houdini normally, everything loads and runs fine, but when I use
gdb (or ddd) I get this message:
/opt/hfs10.0.465/bin/hscript-bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libpython2.5.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
and houdini exits with code 0177.

What should I do?

Dave