[Sidefx-houdini-list] Surface from image stack

c.p.brown cpb at snotbubble.com
Thu Feb 11 15:28:14 EST 2010

I tried this with a brain a while ago.  Try: using a trace sop with a stamp function in the filename, copy/stamp using a line, polyextrude the result with 'output back' on - so that each slice slightly intersects the one above, then iso-offset it.
The blockyness of the result depends on how many slices you have...

-cpb