[Sidefx-houdini-list] Wire Solver with changing topology?

Selçuk Ergen ergensel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:41:46 EST 2010

Hey there,

2 years ago I had the same issue -- changing topology + wire solver.
But I ended up making a workaround in sops to keep the point / prim count
constant.
So, I'd love to know if you manage to get it working with sop solver or in
another way. :)

cheers,
selcuk

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:14 AM, Premamurti Paetsch <
premamurti.paetsch at gmail.com> wrote:

> with constant point count that is...
>
> On 11 February 2010 17:43, Premamurti Paetsch
> <premamurti.paetsch at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the replies!
> >
> > Data dop's sound like a PITA and any cheats I tried so far didn't really
> > get me anywhere, I'm going for a sop/wire solver combo solution for
> now...
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Prema
> >

> > On 11 February 2010 13:21, Peter Bowmar <pbowmar at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I've used changing topology and wire solver successfully, but it was a
> >> couple of years ago and I don't remember the details.
> >>
> >> I was created "drool" that  had to "detach" when a head was shaking. I
> >> used the SOP solver, and ... I forget what else.
> >>
> >> Sorry, can't help more, but it is possible.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Peter B

> sense

> >> dynamically