[Sidefx-houdini-list] Wire Solver with changing topology?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:51:28 EST 2010

I've used changing topology and wire solver successfully, but it was a
couple of years ago and I don't remember the details.

I was created "drool" that  had to "detach" when a head was shaking. I
used the SOP solver, and ... I forget what else.

Sorry, can't help more, but it is possible.

Cheers,

Peter B