[Sidefx-houdini-list] material naming

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Feb 10 14:52:30 EST 2010

yup, that did work. Thanks.

But yeah, if I change the name again ... I need to force recompile
again.

I don't remember having to do that before ..... is this a new issue??
It seems to only be necessary with custom made materials.

Renaming materials that ship with Houdini seems to work fine.

It would be great to track down a way to avoid this since it adds
steps to simply renaming a material node.

Larry