[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini performance on Windows 7 vs Linux

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun Feb 7 12:05:43 EST 2010

I installed it yesterday and compared a render and a fluid simulation.
The sim was a bit faster than on Ubuntu and the render was just a little
bit faster. I'm very impressed about that.

I haven't finished to install all my other applications but so far
everything works nicely. The only thing that bugs me is the new
"improved" Windows Explorer where the lines height in detail view are
way to large. Anyway, not much to complain about :)

Thanks

François