[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini performance on Windows 7 vs Linux

c.p.brown cpb at snotbubble.com
Fri Feb 5 13:02:37 EST 2010

um, F.A. is fucking around... with the OS. Instead of making pretty pictures.
Limitations are obvious: lack of programs, lack of drivers, lots of dependencies.

So for me at least win7 has been all good; no technical or performance issues
with Houdini and no time wasted because of the OS itself.

-cpb