[Sidefx-houdini-list] Finding all unused points (HDK)

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:10:39 EST 2010

Thanks Jim,

I saw that one and have used it, but I was actually trying to find all the
points that weren't being used (i.e. the ones that would be deleted by this
function) so that I could process only them. I think I have a way to
maintain an "unused list", but it's bookkeeping and that always messes me
up.  :)

Dave