[Sidefx-houdini-list] Finding all unused points (HDK)

Jim Price shadeops at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 01:37:39 EST 2010

In GB_Detail there are some various methods to remoe unused points.

00134     //  Remove any unused points, and zero area polygons, zero volume
00135     //  spheres etc.
00136     //  If a primitive group is specified, then only primitives in that
00137     //  group are checked for degeneracy.

<snip>
00147     int          removeUnusedPoints(const GB_PointGroup
<http://www.sidefx.com/docs/hdk10.0/class_g_b___point_group.html>
*ptgrp = 0);