[Sidefx-houdini-list] RmanPtcSop - RenderMan point clouds in Houdini

Dan Bethell dan at pawfal.org
Mon Feb 1 18:29:13 EST 2010

I'm glad someone appreciates that :) It certainly took a while to
dissect the makefiles and dig around in headers for the magic mac
compilation flags. It's all wrapped up as the FindHoudini.cmake module
in config/cmake so hopefully will save others some time/pain if they
fancy diving into the HDK.

dan