[Sidefx-houdini-list] Using Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 22:03:35 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient method for performing Mesh Optimization in my HDK Node.

I am using UT_MatrixIterSolver::PCGLS for this but I am little bit
confused about using function pointers as first two arguments.

Do I have to write static wrapper functions for this. How am I supposed to write the MultA and AtASolve.

HDK help on UT_Matrix provides help on it, but using Functors, but i am using houdini 10.0 and it uses function pointers.

Can somebody provide any sample for using PCGLS with HDK.

Regards,

Jaideep Khadilkar