[Sidefx-houdini-list] Deep Camera Images

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com
Mon Dec 6 20:06:18 EST 2010

I've rendered out a gorgeous cloud volume with deep camera map in the Pz channel.  Cool!

Now how do I use this in comp?  I checked the Houdini compositor, there are no tools to deal with the image, besides the "flatten DSM" cop which only seems to do exactly what the file COP does.

Has anyone written a python COP that makes use of the DSM layer?  (Anyone written a Nuke gizmo they would like to share?  :)  )

Sean

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.