[Sidefx-houdini-list] Curves normals

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:43:20 EDT 2010

Hey Pablo,

Was it you asking about IPR and fur rendering? Something about IPR getting
stuck on the kd tree generation stage. Could you try the same scene but with
BVH (ta-dam we have it now!) instead of kd tree (Mantra ROP, Rendering tab,
Ray Tracing Accelerator parameter). Construction of BVH should be way faster
than of kd tree plus it could be less expensive in terms of memory
consumption. Maybe it could solve your problem.