[Sidefx-houdini-list] Middle clicking in Houdini on MacBook Pro

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Mon Aug 30 17:58:36 EDT 2010

Hi,
For anyone using Houdini on a MacBook Pro, this is pretty handy for using the trackpad for middle clicking when you need to create shader parameters:

http://bit.ly/bmc57t

It's pretty easy to modify too if you need it to hold the middle click for inspecting SOPs. Feel free to email me if you want the modified version of the app.

(I did submit an RFE a while ago for middle click emulation via cmd+clicks or something, but it hasn't materialised yet.)

Cheers,

Andy