[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya as a Houdini Modeling tool...

Mark Wells mark at 3dsite.com
Sat Aug 28 03:28:39 EDT 2010

There's times in the past where I wish we had this feature.  We were doing a
lot of character stuff in houdini.  You could do all your blends in Maya and
do your houdini logic down stream and check the results realtime. When your
satisfied lock them off and save them out.

-Mark

           *  *Mark Wells [image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=12576789a34d2f03&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12576789a34d2f03&zw]