[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya as a Houdini Modeling tool...

Stephen Tucker stucker at allegrodigital.com
Fri Aug 27 23:44:22 EDT 2010

Maybe I'm missing something from the big picture here... but what's the advantage with this workflow as opposed to simply modeling in Maya and exporting to Houdini?  It seems like it's going to just unnecessarily use up system resources and network licenses to have the two apps going at the same time.

Cheers!

Stephen G. Tucker