[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya as a Houdini Modeling tool...

Francois Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Aug 27 18:12:30 EDT 2010

I guess at low level a guru developer could write something that writes
into memory and access it on the other software... maybe it doesn't make
sense at all too :)

But if it's fast this way with lots of polygon, I want it too because I
still miss some very basic modeling editing tool in Houdini.

François