[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya as a Houdini Modeling tool...

Francois Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Aug 27 18:02:23 EDT 2010

Anyone knows how it works? Does it send an array of points and their
vertex connections over a tcp port or something?

I guess when you want to freeze it in Houdini you can just lock the node?

I'm curious to know what kind of interaction we have when both are on the
same machine with let's say between 50000 and 100000 points?

François