[Sidefx-houdini-list] accented letters in the font SOP

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:23:37 EDT 2010

being in Canada i am now exposed to the default install of windows 7
including French keyboard modes that some times get switched when i am
working in Houdini. I only worked this out recently. Some keyboard
shortcut must have triggered a keyboard mode to switch to French and
"/" would make all of the parameter fields flash red.

Just thought i would put that out there so when people search for it
they can find something on the topic