[Sidefx-houdini-list] windowing shadows in mantra

paul flanagan paulflan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:39:00 EDT 2010

hey Andrew,

nice one! shadow regions are something ive "used" before in another
studio, and found it great for creature work especially where sss was
based on shadow map tricks etc..  anyway..  would love to implement
into the lighting workflow here.. ultimately Im trying to familiarize
myself with how to build a custom light in houdini..  based on stops
etc...

p,