[Sidefx-houdini-list] Curves normals

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 11:48:03 EDT 2010

I did this recently to generate fur sprites. If you get the curve
tangent and stack some cross products with another version of the
curve with normals hard coded to point towards the camera (or some
cardinal axis) then you should be able to derive a normal that is
always pointing in a general direction - but which follows the
contours of the curve.