[Sidefx-houdini-list] RBD objects : breaking glue with a force ?

ubik.lists at noos.fr ubik.lists at noos.fr
Tue Aug 24 11:10:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

I thought glue could be broken with a force only and no actual impact, but it doesn't seem to work.
I did a simple test :

I have two objects, box1 and box2, box2 is glued to box1 with glue strength to 0.1 and I apply a strong force (tested with gravity or uniform) only to box2. I would have thought the glue broke in this case but nothing happens.

I'd be grateful if you have a definitive answer.
Thanks a lot,
Vincent

ps : sorry for the empty message, I forgot to be in plain text format.