[Sidefx-houdini-list] Second input in COP VOP

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com
Tue Aug 17 16:10:02 EDT 2010

How do I grab the second input in a COP VOP?  In SOP VOPs, etc., you use an "import" VOP, but this is not available in COPs.

For example, I want the second input's R channel.

Thanks,
Sean

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.